How much can you borrow
Find out what’s possible
Home Loan Calculator
Our home loan repayment calculator gives you an estimate of what your weekly, fortnightly and monthly loan repayments will be. You will also see what the total interest payments are over the life of your loan including the total repayment figure.
Important to remember
The results from this calculator should be used as an indication only, based on the information you input. The results do not represent either quotes, approval for a loan or pre-qualifications for any product. Individual institutions apply different formulas.
To determine which loan is appropriate for you and your circumstances, you should speak to us. Information such as interest rates quoted and default figures used in the assumptions are subject to change. The repayment amounts and total interest calculation excludes the annual package fee for Option Home Loan (if applicable) and Lenders Mortgage Insurance, which may be payable, and if applicable, added to the cost of the loan.
Conditions apply to all loan options. Fees and charges, terms and conditions also apply and are subject to change.
This calculator will show the amount you can save if you make extra repayments at each period instead of the minimum amount. Starting the extra repayments earlier on the loan, will have a greater increase in the interest and time saved.
- Interest rates remain the same for the term of the loan
- One year is 52 weeks exactly, a month is 52 weeks/12 and fortnight is 26 weeks.
- Interest is calculated by compounding on the same frequency as the repayment stated, ie weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Repayments are made at the start of the period.
- Rounding is made at the end of the calculations and not each payment period.
- You should consult a finance professional before you make decisions based on this calculator.