Option Home Loans
Work at Option Home Loans
We provide expert financial advice to home owners and property investors. With over 20 years experience we’ll ensure that you’re always getting the best guidance from one of the most professional company in the industry.
Our office is located in the heart of Sydney’s city centre at Level 39, 161 Castlereagh Street.
Join the team and be part of the success story!
Mobile Finance Brokers
– Enhance your consumer lending career with an exciting forward thinking Finance and Investment company that gives you the autonomy to succeed
– Enjoy excellent tools of the trade benefits, including a fully maintained branded vehicle, plus laptop and mobile phone
– Ongoing local area marketing support with active warm leads supplied
Option Home Loans, Option Wealth and Option property
Since 2016, Option has been helping people achieve their financial goals by offering a range of investment and financial products, practical solutions and superior customer service. A forward thinking and innovative group, Option has a dynamic strategy, focusing on both growth and improving customer experience throughout all our companies.
With a Head Office in Sydney CBD and a second office on the Gold Coast, we are now looking to establish a network of mobile brokers throughout the Eastern Seaboard of Australia.
About the Opportunity
An opportunity is now available for a proactive and hungry Mobile Mortgage Broker to join the Option lending team to work across the NSW, Queensland & Victoria.
Reporting to the Head Office General Manager, your objective is to grow and maintain a home loan portfolio by providing exceptional mobile lending services and products to existing and new members in your local area. The key responsibilities of the role and typical day in the life is:
– Conducting business building activities focusing on new opportunities and referral sources to grow a home loan portfolio
– Implementing an effective local marketing plan and call program bolstered by a range of business activities such as regular communications, qualifying warm leads, conducting web chats, networking and attending community/business functions during and after hours as needed
– Meeting with customers at a time and place convenient for them and through a needs based approach, identifying the right products and services for them from our range of approved lenders
– Manage the loan process from completing loan interviews, cross sales process, documentation and processing through to assessment and approval
– Retention and ongoing relationship building activities
– Closing the deal and ensuring all regulatory compliance and necessary administration is completed.
To be considered for this role you must have demonstrated consumer lending experience such as personal loans, motor vehicle finance or home loans and relevant qualification are advantageous.
Your ability to autonomously prospect and build relationships within your region in order to identify new business opportunities and convert these to sales will be crucial to your success. Your professional approach and presentation as a reputable and credible Option lender who can put together deals that work for your clients within the Option policy will ensure you achieve yours and Option’s goals.
You will be a tenacious, adaptable self-starter with the ability to efficiently plan and prioritize multiple competing demands around your independent schedule.
The ideal candidate will need to be proactive with new business generation and preferably have an existing network of community connections, using excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills to capitalise on warm leads and grow a pipeline.
About the Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an ambitious and hungry company with a strong commitment to both staff and community – in return for your hard work and dedication, you’ll be rewarded with a highly competitive and generous commission structure!
You’ll also enjoy full tools of the trade, including a fully maintained branded vehicle, mobile phone, laptop, printer and more, with the autonomy and flexibility to manage your own workload and schedule around your lifestyle. Please note: A company branded car is provided and due to the nature of the role, you must hold a current, unrestricted Australian Drivers Licence.
Commissions are based on settlement, with commissions paid monthly as opposed to quarterly. You’ll be supported with local area marketing initiatives and warm leads in addition to a comprehensive induction program, study and education assistance as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
Send your application: email@example.com
Option Home Loans Australasia | ABN 62 611 770 300
Australian Credit Licence 387025 | Information contained within this website is general advice only.
We have not taken into consideration any individual circumstances and suggest that no person act on the basis of this information
without obtaining professional advice as to how it applies to their own personal circumstances.
All content appearing on this website is proprietary, copyrighted and owned or licensed by Option Home Loans.
Any unauthorised use of content from this website is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved’